Links to relevant resources and other projects.
- EmBounded Project Mailing List
- EmBounded Project Announcements List
- Bugreports on Hume software (Bugzilla)
- EmBounded Project Software
- Tools for WCET, Stack- and Heap-space-analyses.
- Hume Language
- Hume (Higher-order Unified Meta-Environment) is a strongly typed, mostly-functional language with an
integrated tool set for developing, proving and assessing concurrent, safety-critical systems.
- The Great Robot Race
- In November 2007, a swarm of driverless vehicles will take to the road for the DARPA
Urban Challenge– the third installation of the Pentagon-sponsored Grand
Challenge competition for autonomous vehicles. Gear up for the big day
with "The Great Robot Race," NOVA's look back at the last Grand
Challenge. Meet the teams who took on--on conquered--the grueling
130-mile course and discover how artificial intelligence, laser-guided
vision, GPS navigation, and 3-D mapping systems can
get a vehicle from point A to point B without any help from a human
driver. From concept to construction to the final competition, "The
Great Robot Race" delivers the absorbing inside story of clever
engineers and their unyielding drive to create a champion, capturing
the only aerial footage that exists of the Grand Challenge.
- CyCab Autonomous Vehicle
- Mobile Resource Guarantees (MRG)
- The MRG project has developed the infrastructure needed to endow mobile code
with independently verifiable certificates describing its resource behaviour.
- Worst Case Execution Time Analysis
- AbsInt's WCET Analyzers statically compute tight bounds for the worst-case
execution time of tasks in real-time systems. They directly analyze binary executables and take the intrinsic
cache and pipeline behavior into account.
- Aims to develop the technology for establishing trust and security for the next generation of global
computers, using the Proof Carrying Code paradigm.
- Coordinating research and development in advanced real-time systems.
- Dependable Embedded Components and Systems.
- Sixth Framework Programme
- Information Society Technologies (IST)
This page was last modified on
Thursday 7 January 2010 18:20:02.
This site is maintained by Robert Rothenberg
(r r at cs dot st - andrews dot ac dot uk).