Dr Chris Brown
- García-Blas, J & Brown, C 2018, 'High-level programming for heterogeneous and hierarchical parallel systems' International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 804-806. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094342018807840
- Stypka, J, Turek, W, Byrski, A, Kisiel-Dorohinicki, M, Barwell, AD, Brown, CM, Hammond, K & Janjic, V 2018, 'The Missing Link! A new skeleton for evolutionary multi-agent systems in Erlang' International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 4-22. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10766-017-0503-4
- Barwell, AD, Brown, CM, Castro, D & Hammond, K 2016, Towards semi-automatic data-type translation for parallelism in Erlang. in Proceedings of the 15th International Workshop on Erlang. ACM, New York, pp. 60-61, 15th ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Erlang, Nara, Japan, 23/09/16. https://doi.org/10.1145/2975969.2975978
- Janjic, V, Brown, CM & Hammond, K 2016, Lapedo: hybrid skeletons for programming heterogeneous multicore machines in Erlang. in GR Joubert, H Leather, M Parsons, F Peters & M Sawyer (eds), Parallel Computing: On the Road to Exascale. Advances in Parallel Computing, vol. 27, IOS Press, pp. 185-195, International Conference on Parallel Computing (ParCo) 2015, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1/09/15. https://doi.org/10.3233/978-1-61499-621-7-185
- Janjic, V, Brown, CM, MacKenzie, KW, Hammond, K, Danelutto, M, Aldinucci, M & Garcia, DJ 2016, RPL: a domain-specific language for designing and implementing parallel C++ applications. in Y Cotronis, M Daneshtalab & GA Papadopoulos (eds), 2016 24th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing (PDP)., 7445342, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., pp. 288-295, Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, 17/02/16. https://doi.org/10.1109/PDP.2016.122
- Hammond, K, Brown, CM & Sarkar, S 2016, Timing properties and correctness for structured parallel programs on x86-64 multicores. in M van Eekelen & U Dal Lago (eds), Foundational and Practical Aspects of Resource Analysis: 4th International Workshop, FOPARA 2015, London, UK, April 11, 2015. Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9964, Springer, pp. 101-125, 4th International Workshop, Foundational and Practical Aspects of Resource Analysis (FOPARA 2015), London, United Kingdom, 11/04/15. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46559-3_6
- Barwell, AD, Brown, CM, Hammond, K, Turek, W & Byrski, A 2016, 'Using “program shaping” and algorithmic skeletons to parallelise an evolutionary multi-agent system in Erlang' Computing and Informatics, vol. 35, no. 4.