Dr Susmit Sarkar
- Akgün, Ö, Hoffmann, R & Sarkar, S 2018, Memory consistency models using constraints. in The Seventeenth Workshop on Constraint Modelling and Reformulation (ModRef 2018), Proceedings. 24th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2018), Lille, France, 27/08/18.
- Castro, D, Hammond, K, Sarkar, S & Alguwaifli, Y 2018, 'Automatically deriving cost models for structured parallel processes using hylomorphisms' Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 79, no. Part 2, pp. 653-668. DOI: 10.1016/j.future.2017.04.035
- Pulte, C, Flur, S, Deacon, W, French, J, Sarkar, S & Sewell, P 2018, Simplifying ARM concurrency: multicopy-atomic axiomatic and operational models for ARMv8. in Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages (POPL '18). vol. 2 Issue POPL, 19, ACM, New York, POPL '18 45th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Los Angeles, United States, 7/01/18. DOI: 10.1145/3158107
- Banks, C, Elver, M, Hoffmann, R, Sarkar, S, Jackson, P & Nagarajan, V 2017, Verification of a lazy cache coherence protocol against a weak memory model. in Proceedings of the 17th Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD). ACM, pp. 60-67, Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), Vienna, Austria, 2/10/17.
- Flur, S, Sarkar, S, Pulte, C, Nienhuis, K, Maranget, L, Gray, K, Sezgin, A, Batty, M & Sewell, P 2017, Mixed-size Concurrency: ARM, POWER, C/C++11, and SC. in Proceedings of the 44th annual ACM-SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of programming languages. ACM, pp. 429-442, POPL'17 44th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Paris, France, 15/01/17. DOI: 10.1145/3009837.3009839
- Castro, D, Hammond, K & Sarkar, S 2016, Farms, pipes, streams and reforestation: reasoning about structured parallel processes using types and hylomorphisms. in Proceedings of the 21st ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming. ACM, New York, pp. 4-17, ICFP 2016 - 21st ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming, Nara, Japan, 18/09/16. DOI: 10.1145/2951913.2951920
- Flur, S, Gray, K, Pulte, C, Sarkar, S, Maranget, L, Sezgin, A, Deacon, W & Sewell, P 2016, Modelling the ARMv8 architecture, operationally: concurrency and ISA. in Proceedings of the 43rd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages. ACM, New York, pp. 608-621, POPL '16 The 43rd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, St Petersburg, Florida, United States, 20/01/16. DOI: 10.1145/2837614.2837615
- McPherson, AJ, Nagarajan, V, Sarkar, S & Cintra, M 2016, 'Fence placement for legacy Data-Race-Free programs via synchronization read detection' ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO), vol. 12, no. 4, 46. DOI: 10.1145/2835179
- Hammond, K, Brown, CM & Sarkar, S 2016, Timing properties and correctness for structured parallel programs on x86-64 multicores. in M van Eekelen & U Dal Lago (eds), Foundational and Practical Aspects of Resource Analysis: 4th International Workshop, FOPARA 2015, London, UK, April 11, 2015. Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9964, Springer, pp. 101-125, 4th International Workshop, Foundational and Practical Aspects of Resource Analysis (FOPARA 2015), London, United Kingdom, 11/04/15. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-46559-3_6
- Gray, K, Kerneis, G, Mulligan, D, Pulte, C, Sarkar, S & Sewell, P 2015, An integrated concurrency and core-ISA architectural envelope definition, and test oracle, for IBM POWER multiprocessors. in MICRO-48 Proceedings of the 48th International Symposium on Microarchitecture . ACM, New York, pp. 635-646, The 48th International Symposium on Microarchitecture, 2015 MICRO-48, Waikiki, Hawaii, United States, 5/12/15. DOI: 10.1145/2830772.2830775